Update: Role is now filled. Get in touch by email with your CV to be considered for future opportunities.
Talented, creative and hungry digital marketer? Love nothing more than to take the glory for scaling a travel marketplace? Apply within!
We are looking for great people to join a fast-growing and award-winning travel tech startup en route to becoming the global marketplace for booking specialist holidays and experiences with awesome local hosts.
We’re passionate about making it easier to book tailor-made, unique experiences (don’t just take our word for it!), whilst helping micro-entrepreneurs around the world make a great living doing what they love.
If that resonates with you, please get in touch.
Key role and responsibilities:
- First dedicated full time marketer to join us in house
- Take the lead on strategy, team building and delivery across key channels – be it social, email, PPC, SEM, SEO, PR, affiliate, content marketing or anything else you think of.
- Generally spear head innovative (or just simple and successful) ways to drive growth.
The ideal person:
- Data-driven and growth hacky (excuse the term) 🙂
- Successfully led the marketing for a digital/eCommerce/marketplace start up
- Self-motivated, highly ambitious, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A bit of basic design / coding experience wouldn’t go amiss
- Passion for travel, adventure and start up life!
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Work with a fast-growing entrepreneurial team in an environment where great ideas are actively encouraged
- Flexible working environment
- Trips to experience and review our amazing suppliers
Working with our founding team in London (Oxford Circus). We will consider remote workers.
Please email email@example.com with your CV/LinkedIn profile and a quick bit on why you’d be great.
No agencies please.