You may have noticed some improvements to Manager this week.
It’s all part of improving our service and being able to efficiently process bookings and payments online, making life much easier for both you and customers.
Here are the key improvements to managing your Pricing and Availability in Manager:
You can now:
- Display pricing for all your optional extras. e.g. transfers, lift passes, kit hire, lessons or anything else you offer as a concierge service.
- Set Non-Weekly Periods, e.g. weekends.
- Set multiple prices for individual and sole occupancy bookings for various packages. e.g. Adult/Private Group; Full Board, Half Board, Self-Catered, B&B or Package.
- Describe any unique pricing information for a period, special offer or not.
- Apply Seasonal Price Periods if you set your prices by season, e.g. Low/Mid/High season nights/weeks cost £X.
- Compare all your Past and Future price periods.
- Validate all your pricing tiers and periods with our new Price Check tool.
- Set discounts for child prices as a %, e.g.Infant Prices (0-4), Teen Prices (12-17) and Child Prices (4-12).
- Set a Single Occupancy Supplement as %.
- Set Group Discounts as a % based on group sizes. e.g. % discount if groups over X.
You can now:
- Set a period as unavailable when you accept a booking, in one click.
- Manage everything on a new, much simpler, faster calendar.
- Save all your edits automagically.
- Undo any changes since your last save, in one click.
We hope that helps. Do you have a top tip or suggestion for us that would help you? Email email@example.com or pop it in comments below 🙂