Update: Role is now filled. Get in touch by email with your CV to be considered for future opportunities.
We’re seeking someone to help us scale into new destinations and significantly grow the number of independent suppliers we work with.
We’re a fast-growing and award-winning travel tech startup en route to becoming the global marketplace for booking specialist holidays and experiences with awesome local hosts.
We’re passionate about making it easier to book tailor-made, unique experiences (don’t just take our word for it!), whilst helping micro-entrepreneurs around the world make a great living doing what they love.
We’re quickly expanding into loads of new destinations and markets. We’d want you to bring those oft hard-to-find, local specialists onto the platform for our customers to book with.
If this is a challenge that resonates with you, please get in touch.
Key role and responsibilities:
This is a challenging and multi-faceted role requiring marketing, sales, business development and partnership building skills. Would suit someone creative, tenacious and ambitious.
- Developing scalable strategies and strategic partnerships to increase supply in new destinations
- Managing the on boarding process for these new suppliers
- Supporting new and existing hosts to perform well on our platform
The ideal person:
- Creative, energetic and systematic
- Ready to get your hands dirty
- Self-motivated, highly ambitious, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, multi-task and smash targets
- Ability to connect with small local vendors and quickly build relationships
- Passion for travel and adventure
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Work with a fast-growing entrepreneurial team in an environment where great ideas are actively encouraged
- Flexible working environment
- Trips to meet and review our amazing suppliers
Working with our founding team in London (Oxford Circus). We will also consider remote workers.
Please email email@example.com with your CV/LinkedIn profile and a quick bit on why you’d be great.