We have the opportunity for an ambitious individual to join us for a 3 month sales and marketing internship.
This would be a great chance for someone looking to gain experience in the exciting tech start up world, whilst picking up skills and insights that will help you break in to the travel industry, into wider sales / marketing / account management roles, or indeed go on to start your own business.
You’ll be working closely with the founding team, and get to chat about skiing all day too, which frankly makes life a lot more interesting than the corporate internship programs going.
The position will be unpaid, but office space and travel allowance provided. Previous interns have gone on to build some really exciting careers – editing the Uk’s leading MTB and road bike magazines, developed careers in the civil service, done PhD’s, and um, never left us.
You will be given a project with very clear goals to get your teeth into, provided full support and training throughout, and leave with a full reference and list of achievements from the project. Outstanding interns may find a job waiting for them at the end.
The key element of your project will be to work with the Head of Sales on reaching out to ski holiday partners. This will involve:
- Reviewing customer enquiries, identifying suitable ski holiday providers for that customer and getting quotes for them
- Contacting and reaching a partnership agreement with new holiday providers
- Managing the account set up and playing an important communication role in the early days – providing advise and answering questions where needed.
As a small team you will also have a hand in other areas of the business, and gain a good overall understanding of the different elements involved in successful sales and marketing strategies.
This will include;
- content creation, editing and seo management
- social media and email marketing campaigns
- product management
- client and customer support
Working with our team in either Bristol or London. Office and travel space provided.
Please email email@example.com and let us know why you would be perfect. We will arrange interviews with selected applicants in either Bristol or London.