It’s been a busy few weeks for the dev team. You might have noticed that we’ve been working away on the enquiry form. It’s all change! Our ultimate aim is to only send out enquiries to businesses that will respond.
Front end changes
- A large single form – A/B testing has shown it to increase the number of enquiries we get.
- Chalet facilities can be chosen.
- Travel plans are captured.
Matching engine changes
- The engine works on preferences rather than absolute matches. This is a major change and should now mean enquiries are more relevant to the businesses receiving them, whilst not completely discounting those without all of the requirements.
- We only send enquiries for flight inclusive packages to businesses who can offer them.
- Family specialists will no longer receive enquiries from adults only groups.
- Large group bookings will be sent through if you have enough total beds in one resort rather than limiting to beds per property.
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments or email us direct – firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the first of hopefully many changelog blog entries as we try to keep you up to date with what’s going on at muchbetter hq!)