We delight groups by saving them time and effort finding their perfect ski holiday.
Check out our recent customer reviews and you’ll see what we are about.
2500 people booked through us in the last 12 months, and that number is growing fast. It’s high time we found someone to join the founding team, to help us bring holiday planning happiness to more and more customers like these.
We are looking for someone hugely ambitious, who gets excited by the idea of shaking up a tired and inefficient market.
Our disruptive approach to accommodation search and holiday planning starts with skiing, but that’s not where this story will end.
The more experience you have in ski or travel related sales and sales management the better, though this is not your typical travel sales role – you’ll need to bring both your past experience and a head for innovation.
This role could also be ideal for an entrepreneurial-minded graduate, or someone looking to break into the travel industry for the first time. We look at people as much as we look at CV’s.
Of course, you have a natural passion for skiing and could talk about it all day.
Your days will be busy, sometimes frenetic, but you’re the sort of person who thrives on that right? You can write a great email or make someone laugh on the phone, even when you have got 10 others waiting.
You are a team player, a great communicator and love to hit a target. You have all the time in the world for your customers, and are clearly capable of building and leading a great team of like-minded people.
We are a small team at the moment, so you are going to have a hand in all aspects of a growing start up tech business.
As the champion of brilliant customer service, you’ll work closely with the founders to shape the development and direction of the website, and company as a whole.
As the business evolves, so will your role. The day to day bread and butter is initially all about building great relationships with customers and travel suppliers, meeting sales targets along the way.
The main day to day tasks initially include:
- Rapidly responding to customer enquiries, ensuring we understand their needs and offering advice where needed.
- Following up to check the quotes they receive though our magic system are what they were looking for, support them in the booking process as required.
- Managing varied customer and supplier support requests that come in
- Managing communication and support for both existing travel suppliers, and new travel suppliers we are simultaneously recruiting.
- Managing and evolving our consumer facing email marketing campaigns
We will also simultaneously be looking for your input in:
- Evaluating customer feedback and requirements to identify valuable improvements to the user experience
- Critically evaluating sales processes, and working with the founding team to develop and implement the longer term sales expansion strategy
Full time role. A competitive salary based on experience. Possibility of vested equity for the right person.
Working with founders in office in either Bristol or London. Potential for flexible and remote working when required (yes, that does include being in the Alps).
Please email email@example.com and let us know why you would be perfect. We will arrange interviews in Bristol or London for selected applicants.
Recruitment agents – no contact please. 🙂
Image – our CTO Guy making the most of the fresh stuff in Avoriaz last spring