Update: Role is now filled. Get in touch by email with your CV to be considered for future opportunities.
We’re looking for some fresh friendly faces to join our growing ski team as customer experience managers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and award-winning travel tech startup en route to becoming the global marketplace for booking specialist holidays and experiences.
We’re currently focusing on ski holidays and have doubled our bookings year on year, with your hands on deck we’ll grow even faster.
We believe there are some things in life that you simply don’t buy ‘off the shelf’. A ski holiday is one of those things. Each and every group that comes to us has their own unique requirements, preferences and quirks. By combining our clever-clogs matching algorithms with human intuition we get our groups gliding through the booking process and onto the slopes. Don’t just take our word for it!
We’re passionate about making it easier to book tailor-made adventure holidays, whilst helping micro-entrepreneurs around the world make a great living doing what they love.
If that resonates with you, please get in touch.
The ideal candidate:
- You are competitive, sales driven and thrive on a target based environment.
- You get the ins and outs of booking a ski holiday.
- You love talking about skiing and/or snowboarding.
- You have spent time in ski resorts across the Alps.
- You have plenty of sales experience.
- You crave an entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re positive and assertive.
- You’re proactive and not afraid to pick up the phone.
- When you do pick up the phone, you don’t go all weird.
- You think life’s far too short to wear ties.
- Providing first class support to ski groups who are using our platform to gather quotes for their holiday.
- Ensuring guests have all the information they need to make the right decision for their group.
- Hunting down sales and get those bookings across the line.
- Taking all the pain and suffering out of booking a ski holiday.
- Contacting and reaching a partnership agreement with new holiday providers. The harder they are to find the better.
- Maintaining our #1 spot on TrustPilot for great customer service.
Base salary plus generous and uncapped sales commissions. Uncapped so the more sales you facilitate, the more you take home.
- Trips to experience and review our lovely ski chalets.
- Work with a small entrepreneurial team in an environment where great ideas are actively encouraged
- Attend startup socials and industry events.
- Opportunities to learn about all areas of growing a business.
- High earning potential and performance-based bonuses.
Working with our founding team in London town.
Please email email@example.com and let us know why you’d be great. Following a phone call, we’ll arrange interviews with selected applicants in London.